Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Photo Shoot in Downtown Chattanooga

For the past few months I have been wanted to add a city photography shoot to my portfolio. Last Tuesday, along with my photography assistant (aka my mom) and a friend, we traveled to downtown Chattanooga. The session was divided into two sections:  casually and formally dressed. I like how each turned out but I really love the formal pictures. Maybe it's because I play the violin. Anyways, we started at the Walnut Street Bridge and went on to the Hunter Museum of American Art. To finish out the session we took a few shots outside the Tivoli Theater.
One the the major challenges was working around the street signs. Who wants to see a stop sign or a parking meter in the background?
I really had fun editing these photos as it was the first time I had used Adobe Photoshop CC. I've used Adobe Elements for around a year and it was extremely easy to learn Photoshop. I fell in love with editing the eyes! It's so amazing the difference when you add some brightness and up the saturation. Adding texture was also a really exciting thing to learn to do.

Here are a few of my favorite shots!






No comments: